The mission of the community corrections program is to place offenders at an appropriate volunteer worksite, insure they complete productive work, as ordered, in an approved manner.
The primary goals of the community corrections program are to have a coordinated office which provides:
- An alternative to incarceration
- Repayment to the community for inappropriate or unlawful behavior
- Provide a positive support system for the offender
- Provide the offender with a sense of self worth
- Provide the potential for future job placement for the offender
- Low risk or misdemeanor offender supervision, either directly for court or P/P